1. History of St. Nicolas Church, Nuneaton.
2. The Mystery of Nuneaton's African Chief.
3. The Gentle Savage: Canon Robert Savage, Vicar of Nuneaton 1845-1871
4. History of King Edward VI Grammar School, Nuneaton.
5. The transformation of Warwickshire Grammar Schools 1850-1880
6. George Eliot and Warwickshire history
7. The Terrible Trevis: 17th Century Mayhem and decline in Nuneaton's Grammar School:
8. Martin Luther King:
9. Education in a Warwickshire village, the story of schooling in Astley.
10. Life in a Victorian Elementary school
11. Father of a Genius: Robert Evans and George Eliot
12. Julius Saunders and Bedworth Old Meeting Church
Twelve separate talks, all illustrated
Contact us for information about costs.
Last updated - 13/08/21
The Warwickshire Directory provides useful information about local organisations, groups and agencies that provide activities, advice, and services which may support you.
We provide the information for you in good faith and make every effort to keep it accurate and up to date but we cannot guarantee this and so it is your responsibility to check the accuracy of the information before use. Some of the information may be provided or posted by a third party or have links to external sites. We are not responsible for this content and, again, you need to satisfy yourself that the information is correct.
Any information contained in the Warwickshire Directory does not in any way mean that Warwickshire County Council recommends or endorses any of the services in the Directory.
You are therefore fully responsible for using the information in the Warwickshire Directory and understand that neither Warwickshire County Council nor any of its employees are responsible for any claim, loss or damage arising from its use.
Warwickshire County Council will not approve inappropriate content and has the right to not approve, remove or edit content or organisations from the Warwickshire Directory.
We would like you to tell us what you think about the organisations that provide services on the Warwickshire Directory. You can do this by registering on the Directory and completing our online survey. Your feedback is extremely important to us and the service providers.
Any feedback that you provide will be used to monitor and improve the effectiveness of the Directory. We will share your feedback with the organisations that provide the service. We will not pass any personal data on to third parties other than those who process information on our behalf or because of a legal requirement.