ESH Community is a fully residential drug and alcohol detox and rehabilitation addiction treatment centre for adults aged 18 or over who have problems with addiction.
Residents eat, sleep and undertake all the core activities of the programme either at the house or within the grounds.
Our recovery programme addresses issues around addiction which include, drug and alcohol, gambling, social media, stress, anxiety, depression, anger and low self esteem.
• Medically assisted detox provision
• 24/7 on-site support staff
• Daily structured programme of education and awareness group activity sessions
• Regular one-to-one counselling with our experienced addiction counsellors
• Introduction to the 12 step programme of recovery
• Meditation and Mindfulness
• Daily therapeutic duties around the house, allotment and in the grounds
• Yoga, Tai Chi and fitness exercise sessions with professional instructors
• Specialist auricular acupuncture for detox and addiction
• Walking and other outdoor activities
• Comprehensive aftercare support programme
• Family education and awareness sessions
• Single Rooms
• Accommodation is Male only
Age range:19-24 yrs , 25-44 yrs , 45-64 yrs , 65-74 yrs , 75-84 yrs , 85+ yrs
Free access through the local drug and alcohol service provider
Address detailsESH Community
Last updated - 14/12/20
The Warwickshire Directory provides useful information about local organisations, groups and agencies that provide activities, advice, and services which may support you.
We provide the information for you in good faith and make every effort to keep it accurate and up to date but we cannot guarantee this and so it is your responsibility to check the accuracy of the information before use. Some of the information may be provided or posted by a third party or have links to external sites. We are not responsible for this content and, again, you need to satisfy yourself that the information is correct.
Any information contained in the Warwickshire Directory does not in any way mean that Warwickshire County Council recommends or endorses any of the services in the Directory.
You are therefore fully responsible for using the information in the Warwickshire Directory and understand that neither Warwickshire County Council nor any of its employees are responsible for any claim, loss or damage arising from its use.
Warwickshire County Council will not approve inappropriate content and has the right to not approve, remove or edit content or organisations from the Warwickshire Directory.
We would like you to tell us what you think about the organisations that provide services on the Warwickshire Directory. You can do this by registering on the Directory and completing our online survey. Your feedback is extremely important to us and the service providers.
Any feedback that you provide will be used to monitor and improve the effectiveness of the Directory. We will share your feedback with the organisations that provide the service. We will not pass any personal data on to third parties other than those who process information on our behalf or because of a legal requirement.